Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fall in July


I am ready for the Holidays. I am usually content with each season while we are in it, but this summer, not so much. It's rained so much here which kind of makes Summer a bust. We have less than a month left out here which has me in an in between mood.
I feel like we're at that point where I just want to be onto the next chapter and start setting up the next house since this one is half taken down.
The overcast days have the house dark while a "fall scent" is in our warmers already and I want to start burning pumpkin candles.

This Holiday season we will be with family, 2009 was the last year we were with any of them. I can't wait to have turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing and pecan pie with those we love while wearing sweaters and boots!

(source)

The Holidays also bring us closer to holding our little man, c'mon Summer wrap it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com