How far along? 19 weeks and a few days
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know, I don't step on the scale at home.
Maternity clothes?: I found a pair of maternity leggings a sweet lady gave me, I LOVE them. still looking for a belly band in my size to help my shorts be more comfortable!!
Stretch marks?: Not yet but my stomach feels SO TIGHT
Sleep: good
Best moment this week: just enjoying every single kick and sharing a few with Austin, also talking about our plans for little man and praying for him.
Have you told family and friends: everyone
Miss Anything?: Spark!!! I try to stay away from caffeine 100%.
Movement: SO MUCH.
Food cravings: For days I was wanting onion rings, even dreaming about them. Sunday Austin made me some, I ate them until I felt sick.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Random things, Austin made me a delicious breakfast before church yesterday, ate my entire plate, left it in the bathroom minutes later. :(
Have you started to show yet: I'd say yes. Austin called me "big belly" the other morning lol
Gender prediction: It's a sweet baby boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? :in
Wedding rings on or off? : on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: holding him, sharing his name and making his nursery!
Not loving: heartburn
-
Caitlin over at Confessions of a Northern Belle put together a really neat bump post. Featuring a few friends, Katie from Old Burlap and Lace shared a few pictures also!
She mentions in the beginning of her post that she thought every pregnancy was pretty much the same, I agree.
The day I took the test I thought my belly would pop out, I'd be in cute maternity clothes, I'd have an awesome "prego glow" and everything was going to be so cute...
Here I am at 19 weeks and just starting to show, there is no glow just acne, clothes do not fit nor look near as cute as I thought they would right now in this in between stage, there is no soon to be super momma powers going on over here, I need naps and I take them. I feel great most of the time but sometimes little man decides he just doesn't like what I ate and that can change daily. Headaches are pretty much a daily event a long with heartburn, sciatica nerve and aches. However, I wouldn't trade a minute with all of this if it means I get to love on a sweet little boy in December. I count it all as a blessing and thank God for every symptom that means I have a healthy, strong, little blessing growing inside of me.
-
Caitlin over at Confessions of a Northern Belle put together a really neat bump post. Featuring a few friends, Katie from Old Burlap and Lace shared a few pictures also!
She mentions in the beginning of her post that she thought every pregnancy was pretty much the same, I agree.
The day I took the test I thought my belly would pop out, I'd be in cute maternity clothes, I'd have an awesome "prego glow" and everything was going to be so cute...
Here I am at 19 weeks and just starting to show, there is no glow just acne, clothes do not fit nor look near as cute as I thought they would right now in this in between stage, there is no soon to be super momma powers going on over here, I need naps and I take them. I feel great most of the time but sometimes little man decides he just doesn't like what I ate and that can change daily. Headaches are pretty much a daily event a long with heartburn, sciatica nerve and aches. However, I wouldn't trade a minute with all of this if it means I get to love on a sweet little boy in December. I count it all as a blessing and thank God for every symptom that means I have a healthy, strong, little blessing growing inside of me.
Yay for December babies!! What is your due date? Ours is Christmas Day!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, ours is December 28th!
Delete