{pic later}
How far along? 18 weeks 2d
Total weight gain/loss: 6lbs
Maternity clothes? belly band, please?
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: not the best
Best moment this week: Austin was reading the Bible to us and I started feeling kicking, so I told him to put his hand right there and a min or two later he felt it too! Also a surprise baby shower on Saturday, I have some great friends!!
Miss Anything? : Mmm .. running but wouldn't trade it for anything
Movement: all the time
Food cravings: salads, apples, Lydia's cupcakes, lemonade, sweet tea
Anything making you queasy or sick: not eating soon enough
Have you started to show yet: this week I feel like that's a yes, the sucking in days are long behind me.
Gender prediction: It's a boy! :)
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy-happy-happy
Looking forward to: HOLDING him
Not loving: heartburn
No comments:
Post a Comment