This weekend marked week #14, it is absolutely crazy to think I just started the second trimester. I can see why pregnant girls fill statuses online about baby this and baby that, I am becoming obsessed in my head. I want to know everything from what gender the baby is to what I can do NOW to prepare my body for feeding the baby and recovering well after all the way to which stroller and carseat we should get. Austin is such an amazing man, he lets me go on and on about baby, nursing, nursery, clothes, stollers, diapers, food etc and he just listens. I am enjoying this new adventure so much especially now that I am feeling better. The fact that I get to share this with my best friend makes my heart happy. It's been 3 days since morning sickness showed and my energy is coming back.
Don't get me wrong, if a nap opportunity arises, I take it but I've been able to go out and walk/run and exercise. Also my appetite is back, I feel like I'm starving all day long.
My sweet husband had to work all weekend so I ended up doing some major organizing and cleaning this weekend. Storage closet and filing cabinet..doesn't sound like much but it was.
He worked all weekend and it rained so spending the days inside was my only option.
When he was home though we enjoyed ourselves, we went out to dinner last night. I was starving and had been craving enchiladas for a week or two, I ate until I was miserable.
This week should be more interesting since Austin should get a day or two off for 4th of July and we'll be having a BBQ!
Hope you all have a blessed week!
Don't get me wrong, if a nap opportunity arises, I take it but I've been able to go out and walk/run and exercise. Also my appetite is back, I feel like I'm starving all day long.
My sweet husband had to work all weekend so I ended up doing some major organizing and cleaning this weekend. Storage closet and filing cabinet..doesn't sound like much but it was.

He worked all weekend and it rained so spending the days inside was my only option.

When he was home though we enjoyed ourselves, we went out to dinner last night. I was starving and had been craving enchiladas for a week or two, I ate until I was miserable.
This week should be more interesting since Austin should get a day or two off for 4th of July and we'll be having a BBQ!
Hope you all have a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment