Monday, July 22, 2013

17 weeks


I said I wasn't going to take pics each week,
but now curiosity has got the best of me so here we go.

Saturday was 17 weeks...
in 3 short weeks we will be half way to holding our sweet little baby.
This is flying by.



How far along?  17 weeks 2d
Total weight gain/loss: +5lbs (maybe more!)
Maternity clothes? belly band please? how are my shorts getting tight again already?
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: not so great...
Best moment this week: feeling so much more kicking!
Have you told family and friends: everyone knows 
Miss Anything?  breathing normal in the morning...
Movement: so much more, I am just ready for Austin to be able to feel it!
Food cravings: Sweet tea, cucumbers and chocolate chip cookies
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Got sick for the first time in awhile last week, left over mashed potatoes..not pleasant. 
Have you started to show yet: A little bit, looks more like showing after eating and my stomach is starting to feel tight.
Gender prediction: I keep accidently saying "her" in sentences...
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: finding out what baby Quinn is
Not loving: headaches and "sinus" feelings - ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com