I should've done this Saturday but I'll start doing them on Saturday so it's at the actual week mark and not just in the middle!
How far along? 15 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not really needing them yet but wearing a few tanks family and friends have given me!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Pretty good, a body pillow and mattress topper have done wonders.
Best moment this week: Getting to hear baby Quinn's heartbeat today and feeling him/her kick so much last night it woke me up three times!
Have you told family and friends: If you keep up with us, you know!
Miss Anything?: Clear skin and small boobs,but totally worth it to hold a blessing in December!
Movement: All night last night, when the Dr. told me that's what it was my heart felt so happy... I can not wait for Austin to feel it!
Food cravings: BLT with turkey bacon, bread,salads and pasta salad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Juicing gives me heartburn like crazy and so does ketchup these days.
Have you started to show yet: I just look heavier..
Gender prediction: I am 100% unsure no guess at all!
Labor Signs: No , praise the Lord!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, my sweet husband even admitted on Saturday that I've really not been that bad at all! (so far..)
Looking forward to: Showing, finding out the gender and holding him/her!!
Not loving: my face breaking out and being tired but thankful for every moment that means this bundle of joy is coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment