Today we had our gender ultrasound...
I had scheduled it first thing in the morning so I wouldn't have to wait all day.
They were running an hour behind. The wait was well worth it.
I had scheduled it first thing in the morning so I wouldn't have to wait all day.
They were running an hour behind. The wait was well worth it.
When we got back there the tv screen wasn't working for us to see what the girl was doing. She had the screen turned away from us while she measured and checked things, then she asked if she sees babies anatomy if we wanted her to share the results.
YES!
She turned the screen and said
Austin was so excited and my face hurt from smiling so big. We're having a sweet baby boy. Austin's got a hunting,fishing, gettin' dirty in the yard buddy and I have myself a little man.
We are so excited. The girl was looking at things on him for almost an hour,
everything she looked at she said "looks perfect". He wouldn't stop moving around, she kept saying "C'mon little stinker" "Little stinker hold still". A sign of things to come?
I wanted to cry watching his little feet and arms pop into the screen, what a miracle.
We got to hear his heart beat and because he wouldn't hold still for a profile picture she turned on 3d. 3d looks too weird to Austin but I thought it was amazing. We could literally see him bending his little arm and moving his mouth.
Because the tech felt bad for us having to wait, she sent us home with six pictures printed out.
I am so darn excited. I really thought it was going to be a girl,
everyone did.
I even kept saying "her " on accident. Knowing we have a little boy coming to this house is beyond exciting.
We even stopped by Walmart and got him a little onesie.
I even kept saying "her " on accident. Knowing we have a little boy coming to this house is beyond exciting.
We even stopped by Walmart and got him a little onesie.
I just keep thinking about holding him now,
c'mon December.
(horrible picture of me)
Our family seems so excited,
my mom sounded the happiest I've ever sounded,
my dad didn't know what to say but now he has "two quinn's" to cut his grass, he's excited for a healthy grandson,
my mother in law was so excited as with one of my sister in laws that we got to talk to.
None of my siblings have children and Austin's sister has three girls,
so this will be the first grandson.
A few of our friends have showed so much love for him already,
it makes my heart so happy.
Thank you to each of you who genuinely already love our little man,
we love you!
my mom sounded the happiest I've ever sounded,
my dad didn't know what to say but now he has "two quinn's" to cut his grass, he's excited for a healthy grandson,
my mother in law was so excited as with one of my sister in laws that we got to talk to.
None of my siblings have children and Austin's sister has three girls,
so this will be the first grandson.
A few of our friends have showed so much love for him already,
it makes my heart so happy.
Thank you to each of you who genuinely already love our little man,
we love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment