Thursday, July 25, 2013

A healthier week



I am pleased to announce that I have done better this week in regards to my snacking habits & being active.

On Sunday I washed all of our apples and make sure we had enough for both of us to have one each day, boiled eggs, portioned out chia seeds for oatmeal snacks, made some crystal light lemonade, cut up kiwi, pineapple and added blue berries for individual fruit salads, made us each enough salads for one a day with spinach , brocolli, cucumber, carrots and dressing portions while Austin grilled us some chicken to have for lunch/ salad toppings.

I've managed to get in some sort of workout each day this week also..
however, my shorts are still getting tighter but that's okay. I have to grow for our little man to grow. I've been religious with my prenatals and omegaplex .
My nails have never been so long and strong, I can only imagine what it is doing for our sweet baby.

Speaking of being healthy,
I better start my workout before I get hungry (again).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com