When we went home to Texas we dropped off two of our vehicles,
which means we only have one here.
Good bye gym trips in the am
(& random walmart runs)
since hubby takes the car to work. I lost a lot of motivation first trimester with working, not feeling well and being tired - exercise was the first thing to go. Second trimester hit and I'm in a time crunch to finish my nutrition certification which is very time consuming. I've even skipped on pool trips! *insert shocked face*
My point being fitness has taken a back burner for me. This is the worst time for that, this is the time my body needs all the help it can get to do right by baby. I've gone on a few runs, done a few home work outs but nothing that made me feel awesome. I miss this feeling. If I can't make time during pregnancy, how on earth will I make time with baby here?
New day, new resolutions for not just my sake but baby and Austin's too.
They benefit from me feeling well and being healthy.
My goals will be:
Vitamins daily
(pre-natal & omegaplex)
lots of Water
better snacking
at least an hour of physical activity 5x a week
(My school is kicking in and I'm noticing these are behavior goals that will produce outcome goals )
which in turn will make a happier Mom-to-be and wife!
There is no excuse,
we have access to healthy food,
a farmer's market,
I have a ton of exercise DVDs plus free ones on demand,
here's to better time management,
making time and to being healthy and a July resolution!
which means we only have one here.
Good bye gym trips in the am
(& random walmart runs)
since hubby takes the car to work. I lost a lot of motivation first trimester with working, not feeling well and being tired - exercise was the first thing to go. Second trimester hit and I'm in a time crunch to finish my nutrition certification which is very time consuming. I've even skipped on pool trips! *insert shocked face*
My point being fitness has taken a back burner for me. This is the worst time for that, this is the time my body needs all the help it can get to do right by baby. I've gone on a few runs, done a few home work outs but nothing that made me feel awesome. I miss this feeling. If I can't make time during pregnancy, how on earth will I make time with baby here?
New day, new resolutions for not just my sake but baby and Austin's too.
They benefit from me feeling well and being healthy.
My goals will be:
Vitamins daily
(pre-natal & omegaplex)
lots of Water
better snacking
at least an hour of physical activity 5x a week
(My school is kicking in and I'm noticing these are behavior goals that will produce outcome goals )
which in turn will make a happier Mom-to-be and wife!
There is no excuse,
we have access to healthy food,
a farmer's market,
I have a ton of exercise DVDs plus free ones on demand,
here's to better time management,
making time and to being healthy and a July resolution!

It is so hard for me to get motivated to work out because I don't have a gym membership now that I've moved. I won't be able to get one until we move again into our new house next month!
ReplyDelete