As some of you may or may not now I am an Advocare Independent Distributor & when I logged on this morning and saw these three new products I was stoked and couldn't wait to share.
When baby boy gets here and I can begin taking more products
(Doctor has only approved a few Advocare products for me now) I will be all over these. Advocare has helped me with so many things health wise. I love to use the products because I know they are SAFE and checked for banned substances. Yes, they cost a little more than something on other websites, but you get what you pay for and I love knowing I am taking safe products. Think long term, I'd rather have safe products and healthy muscle than take something that gives me quick muscles but is unhealthy and bad for me.
I'll share our Advocare timeline with you real quick:August 2011:
Became AdvoCare distributors and covered our start up cost in the first paycheck.
As distributors we made 20% commission and received a 20% discount. With our distributorship we received over $50.00 in products to start handing out as samples.
October 2011:
I ordered the MNS MAX 3 Kit and followed the MNS meal plan. I successfully lost some weight and was able to breathe better in my jeans!
December 2011:
My husband bought us an AdvoCare Advisership. As an adviser with AdvoCare we now receive 40% discount and 40% commission. We immediately saw the difference in paychecks and benefits of being Advisers.
February 2012:
In February I took the 24 Day Challenge and lost a total of 8lbs and 8inches. I was so pleased with the results that I will be doing another one as often as possible. During the 24 Day Challenge I enjoyed eating better, working out and having the extra energy from AdvoCare Spark.
March-April 2012:
After the 24 Day Challenge I continued to use the following products daily:
Meal Replacement shakes- They keep me full longer, they help me trim down, the chocolate flavor helps fight off chocolate cravings. They also have a large amount of protein, a small amount of carbs and a small amount of calories..what's not to love?!
Catalyst- Protects lean muscle mass and peels fat off muscle.
MNS MAX 3 vitamins - This vitamin pack makes all the difference in my days. It helps fight unnecessary hunger, helps with weight loss and energy also.
Spark- This sugar free energy drink is loaded with B-vitamins and helps get me through the day!
May 2012:
In May myself and a dear friend started training for a half marathon that was three weeks out.
Thanks to AdvoCare's Nighttime Recovery, Catalyst, O2 Gold, Rehydrate Gel & Slam I was able to train without injury and with enough stamina. We ran our race on May 19th for the race I used 02 Gold, Catalyst and Rehydrate Gel packs. We crossed the finish line at 1:59:50.
June 2012:
I still use the same daily regimen mentioned for March and April, while continuing to workout and eat right.
I am down 12lbs total since January thanks to AdvoCare!
July 2012:
Ran a 5k on July 4th with Spark, 02 Gold(no link currently) and Catalyst , I came in first place in my age division. July 16th I am starting the 24 day Challenge that begins with a 10 day Herbal Cleanse.
August 2012:
Thanks to AdvoCare I was able to wear an American Eagle dress, size XS to pick up my husband from his second deployment! Meal replacement shakes for breakfast, with catalyst ,Spark, MNS MAX 3 and Muscle Strength!
September 2012: Began training for another race, 5 weeks out. Using 02 Gold, Muscle Strength, Catalyst, Spark and Nighttime Recovery. Also, lost 6 pounds.
October 2012: Ran my second half-marathon for 2012, this time my husband was able to be there (AWESOME!!) and I hit a PR. 13.1 miles in 1:53 ...with AdvoCare in my system. Spark, O2 Gold, Rehydrate Gel , Catalyst and Muscle Strength.

When baby boy gets here and I can begin taking more products
(Doctor has only approved a few Advocare products for me now) I will be all over these. Advocare has helped me with so many things health wise. I love to use the products because I know they are SAFE and checked for banned substances. Yes, they cost a little more than something on other websites, but you get what you pay for and I love knowing I am taking safe products. Think long term, I'd rather have safe products and healthy muscle than take something that gives me quick muscles but is unhealthy and bad for me.
I'll share our Advocare timeline with you real quick:August 2011:
Became AdvoCare distributors and covered our start up cost in the first paycheck.
As distributors we made 20% commission and received a 20% discount. With our distributorship we received over $50.00 in products to start handing out as samples.
October 2011:
I ordered the MNS MAX 3 Kit and followed the MNS meal plan. I successfully lost some weight and was able to breathe better in my jeans!
December 2011:
My husband bought us an AdvoCare Advisership. As an adviser with AdvoCare we now receive 40% discount and 40% commission. We immediately saw the difference in paychecks and benefits of being Advisers.

February 2012:
In February I took the 24 Day Challenge and lost a total of 8lbs and 8inches. I was so pleased with the results that I will be doing another one as often as possible. During the 24 Day Challenge I enjoyed eating better, working out and having the extra energy from AdvoCare Spark.
March-April 2012:
After the 24 Day Challenge I continued to use the following products daily:
Meal Replacement shakes- They keep me full longer, they help me trim down, the chocolate flavor helps fight off chocolate cravings. They also have a large amount of protein, a small amount of carbs and a small amount of calories..what's not to love?!
Catalyst- Protects lean muscle mass and peels fat off muscle.
MNS MAX 3 vitamins - This vitamin pack makes all the difference in my days. It helps fight unnecessary hunger, helps with weight loss and energy also.
Spark- This sugar free energy drink is loaded with B-vitamins and helps get me through the day!
May 2012:
In May myself and a dear friend started training for a half marathon that was three weeks out.
Thanks to AdvoCare's Nighttime Recovery, Catalyst, O2 Gold, Rehydrate Gel & Slam I was able to train without injury and with enough stamina. We ran our race on May 19th for the race I used 02 Gold, Catalyst and Rehydrate Gel packs. We crossed the finish line at 1:59:50.

June 2012:
I still use the same daily regimen mentioned for March and April, while continuing to workout and eat right.
I am down 12lbs total since January thanks to AdvoCare!
July 2012:
Ran a 5k on July 4th with Spark, 02 Gold(no link currently) and Catalyst , I came in first place in my age division. July 16th I am starting the 24 day Challenge that begins with a 10 day Herbal Cleanse.
August 2012:
Thanks to AdvoCare I was able to wear an American Eagle dress, size XS to pick up my husband from his second deployment! Meal replacement shakes for breakfast, with catalyst ,Spark, MNS MAX 3 and Muscle Strength!

September 2012: Began training for another race, 5 weeks out. Using 02 Gold, Muscle Strength, Catalyst, Spark and Nighttime Recovery. Also, lost 6 pounds.
October 2012: Ran my second half-marathon for 2012, this time my husband was able to be there (AWESOME!!) and I hit a PR. 13.1 miles in 1:53 ...with AdvoCare in my system. Spark, O2 Gold, Rehydrate Gel , Catalyst and Muscle Strength.

November 2012 - December 2012 Stayed on Catalyst, Omegaplex, Thermoplus and Spark during the Holidays!
ADVOCARE IN 2013
January 2013- My husband and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary, clothes I wore on January 1st are lose as of January 16th. From doing Advocare's Herbal Cleanse which I lost over 7 inches with. I've also continued to use Catalyst for runs, Omegaplex with lunch, C-grams, Calcium Plus, Thermoplus and V100 multi-vitamin.
February-April 2013- I stayed on Catalyst and used Muscle Strength, 02 gold also for runs and Spark for energy.
April 2013- I found out I was pregnant and I've been taking Omegaplex which is the only vitamin my Doctor approved while taking my prenatals and on occasion for energy I can indulge in ONE serving of Spark.
*
That is our timeline all updated with pics! Feel free to check out our site at www.advocareimpact.us , I have literally used products from each line and lots of them so I can vouch for each of them!
I know without a doubt once little man gets here I will be back on the products, enjoying a 24 day Challenge and back to my running regimen. I've stopped running because I've yet to find something that makes my stomach comfortable during the run. If anyone knows of a good band or something, please let me know!
Thanks for taking the time to read my story about some of my favorite products and our journey along the way!

Hey girl, I just wanted to stop by and say hi! thanks for following my blog, you have no idea how excited I get when I see that i have a new follower. I hopped over here a few days ago when you first followed me and I fell in love instantly, I especially love the name you came up with and the meaning behind it. It's beautiful. Anyway, I'm following you now and I can't wait to get to know you a little more through your blog :) have a great day xo
ReplyDelete