Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Bub!

I have a little brother, he is turning 21, today.
He outgrew me when I was 12 and he was 8.
I'll forever think of him as my little brother and worry about him and his safety.
He's a jokester.
He loves America.
He loves Texas.
He loves his family.
He LOVES God.
He is a good boy with too fast a car.
He does the right thing mostly.
When I think of him I think of him laughing and
possibly trying to annoy the daylights out of you.

He is sneaky, he once put a remote control car under my bed with a walkie talkie and the button taped down to spy.
He has given me a few scares, I found him with a bloody head one time that took about 7 staples to fix when he was little,
He nearly cut his finger off as a toddler when he didn't listen to my mom, I thought he was going to die.
I pushed him when he was younger and he hit the corner of the wall and pretended to convulse, I again thought he was going to die.

He's always been my buddy,
we go places and do things together..
usually with him walking like a gorilla through parking lots or
talking in strange voices really loud.

He has Jesus in his heart,
I'll never forget that day. He's always loved Jesus.

He is healthy and strives to grow stronger, physically and spiritually.
I love when he comes to me with some wisdom the Lord has shared with him.

He loves to travel and eventually wants to serve his community with the Police Dept, or wherever the Lord sends him.

He is an amazing person,
sometimes a brat,
a loving person and a happy person.

I am so thankful God sent him to our family and I've had the opportunity to love a little brother, I can not wait to move home and see him more.


Bub,
I pray that you continue to listen to God's voice, I pray you continue to follow the path He has set out for you. I pray that as you grow older, you grow in wisdom with Christ along side people who will lift you up, point you in the right direction and encourage you to follow your dreams. I pray you continue to bring joy to our lives for a very,very long time.  I am so thankful for you and proud of the young man that you are. I pray the Lord gives you all the desires of your heart.

""God bless you and keep you, 
God smile on you and gift you,
God look you full in the face
and make you prosper."
(Numbers 6:24-26)
"4 I always thank my God when I pray for you, because I keep hearing about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all of God’s people. And I am praying that you will put into action the generosity that comes from your faith as you understand and experience all the good things we have in Christ. Your love has given me much joy and comfort, my brother, for your kindness has often refreshed the hearts of God’s people."

Philemon 1:4-7

Stay strong in Christ Bub,
I love you so much and look forward to what the future holds for you!
Happy 21st BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com