Monday, August 12, 2013

Halfway to holding our little man!

How far along?  20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Probably well over 6lbs now!
Maternity clothes?  Almost, I am mostly wearing Austin's tshirts and a pair of Nike running shorts I got at a thrift store that used to be TOO Big.
Stretch marks? : Not yet
Sleep: Good!
Best moment this week: Hitting the halfway mark! Also my face is clearing up!
Have you told family and friends: yes
Miss Anything? : Running and weights..
Movement: Not as often as a few weeks ago, I hear it's because he is sleeping more for growing!
Food cravings: Salads!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sometimes moody, mostly close to bed time.
Looking forward to: Moving home next week and another doctor's appt where I'll get to hear his heartbeat.
Not loving: HEARTBURN, Ketchup my most favorite food gives me heartburn.


4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Ketchup is turning on you!?
    I don't know that I can stomach pregnancy if I can't eat ketchup!

    BUT congratulations on halfway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,but I will just enjoy some tums because Ketchup is a must and Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you guys get to be close to family when he comes! Good luck on the move =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me toooo- Thank you! Over 1500 miles, we got this...

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com