Monday, August 12, 2013

It was fun, Atlantic Beach!

We woke up to a sunny Saturday, a typical morning looks like rain around here..or so it seems.
This is the rainiest summer ever out here.
Austin offered to take me to the beach for one last visit (The Atlantic Beach that is, we have some back home!) and of course I agreed.
I was so excited...
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE going to the beach.
 We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!




I got to sit with my best friend and entire world for about 5-6 hours enjoying God's beautiful creation. I was overcome with joy and gratefulness.

Here I was in a beautiful, war-free, peaceful country,
on a beautiful beach,
with my amazing husband making memories,
feeling my little boy kick and being able to enjoy every moment in good health.

Life is good. Thank you, Jesus. 

Our day wrapped up with my husband's amazing burgers, my cajun fries, a movie and cuddle time on the couch with our sweet dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm this sounds like the best day ever.
    Maybe I'll try and convince my husband to have a beach day too.
    Although the beaches up here don't have sand...
    Just rocks. And crabs.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com