Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm back (again,again)..

 
 
Let's see just how many times in one year I can have a post titled "I'm back".
We've been in Texas almost a month now and it still feels so good to be home.
Being in our favorite place with our favorite people so close,
makes me so happy.

We actually get to see our families!

The ride from NC to TX was very interesting with both dogs in the Uhaul and me five months pregnant. We had a blowout that required us to sit TWO hours roadside.
Props to my sweet husband for driving the entire way.

We stopped off in Atlanta at a pet friendly hotel and it felt amazing to get out of that truck and sleep in a bed... not to mention a super nice hotel.

When we got home my parents had a sign on the fence welcoming home
"Sgt Quinn and family" a long with a few other surprises,

a stackable washing machine and dryer for us and a brand new deep freezer for my man since hutning season is coming up.

They also had a four wheeler waiting for him and even new dog bowls for our sweet pups.

I've been working on the house slowly but surely,
the walls that my parents didn't get to paint for us are flat white paint ..
which means it needs to be painted over because flat paint shows every mark and it doesn't come off. I also picked up a part time job M-F so that's been keeping me busy in the afternoons.

All is well though!
I'll post updated house pics soon...

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com