Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spark Giveaway!!

If you have been wanting to try Advocare's sugar free, energy drink, Spark..
I am hosting a giveaway!




The giveaway will include (1) Spark sample in a pouch of Fruit Punch Spark.

AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink mix is a unique multi-nutrient system that's designed to provide nutritionally advanced, long-lasting energy and enhanced mental focus.* Its 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients work synergistically to give you healthy, balanced energy without making you jittery like other caffeinated beverages.*

Spark's unique combination of ingredients gives you fast-acting energy and B-vitamins enhance your body's natural energy-sustaining processes.*

For mental focus and clarity, the neuroactive amino acids in Spark help sharpen your mental focus and alertness by supporting your brain's ability to efficiently transmit messages within the nervous system.* With seven refreshing flavors and only 45 calories per serving, Spark gives you a lift that lasts for hours.*

To enter
:
(1) 'Like' Advocare with Avery on facebook!

(2) Comment telling me how sugar free, vitamin filled, energy could improve your day!

(3) Share with friends

I use Spark before a workout or I'll sip on it during a workout,

I drink some before I do my school work to help me focus,
My husband uses Spark on his way to work in the morning,
I use Spark if I am in a bad mood, the B vitamins help me...
the options are endless!

To learn more about Advocare Spark via Advocare Website,

Giveaway ends
April 5, 2013 at noon EST.



2 comments:

  1. Of course I like you on Facebook! I would use this during the morning to help get things done at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got this,Brittney. Inbox me your address!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com