Monday, April 1, 2013

Baseball Season..

My husband is a huge baseball fan and guess what that makes me...
a baseball fan also! Each season I learn something new about baseball, last season I learned each team in each league and what division they were in. I need to refreshify (yes, it's a word...) my memory.

 Anyhow if you know me, you know I never want a naked front door. So each season needs a wreath and this is our Ranger's wreath.

It is not the cutest, but it's simple and was $6.00 total,

it could easily be made for any team also. 

All you need is a wreath.. my personal fave is the grapevine. 
It was $3.00 at Walmart, 
the baseballs came in a package from dollar tree $1.00.
 They are pool toys so they're super light. 
The "T" and piece of wood were $1.00 each at Walmart and I already had the paint. I then just used a paint marker and wrote "Texas Rangers" on the wood once it was dried, and used  my hot glue gun to keep it all secured to the wreath.


Easy & Cheap,

Go Rangers!



Linked up to 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you always have a "well dressed door!" I have two front doors to dress!!! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom has two front doors too, I love that!

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com