As of yesterday I am officially certified through ISSA as a Specialist in Exercise Therapy, I am so relieved I have been working on that cert for way too long! Between holidays ( I started in Oct!) and then working it's been hectic but I did it!
I know am a certified personal trainer through ISSA,
Specialist in Exercise Therapy and currently doing my Specialist in Fitness Nutrition certification!
I am so thankful for Austin' support and MYCAA!!
Sorry about the lack of updates, been busy...
I know am a certified personal trainer through ISSA,
Specialist in Exercise Therapy and currently doing my Specialist in Fitness Nutrition certification!
I am so thankful for Austin' support and MYCAA!!
Sorry about the lack of updates, been busy...
What is ISSA?! Is it an expensive program? I have been looking into different programs like this, just not sure because I can't get any "real person" feed back from someone who has completed them!
ReplyDeleteIt's International Sports Science Association, they're an amazing company. I found them through MYCAA the military program for spouses. It was around 1700 maybe a little more but MYCAA covered it. As long as I pass everything. They send you study guides, books, forms you'll use in business, give you a website, have a question board for your quizzes and business and they respond so quickly. They're super awesome and if you only did one program it would probably be a lot less but I did three. :) Hope this helps!
ReplyDeleteMy course I chose was Elite Fitness Trainer with Specialist in Exercise Therapy, Specialist in Fitness Nutrition and Certified Personal Trainer.
DeleteThat's awesome! I'm going to have to look into it! Thanks so much and good job =)
Delete