My favorite part of this week was being able to enjoy time with my amazing husband
being able to go for a run
and
seeing the smile on my husbands face each day,
God is so good to us.
Yes, this kind of looks like a repeat post so just excuse me and also know I could go on and on about how amazing my man is and how much I love life with him but I'll K.I.S.S .
(keep it simple stupid- dwight)
Linked up:
Pieces of Happy
Fresh Friday

being able to go for a run
and
seeing the smile on my husbands face each day,
God is so good to us.
Yes, this kind of looks like a repeat post so just excuse me and also know I could go on and on about how amazing my man is and how much I love life with him but I'll K.I.S.S .
(keep it simple stupid- dwight)
Linked up:
Pieces of Happy
Fresh Friday
Yay!!! Your linking up! And yay for time with loved ones and running! Gosh. This all just makes me smile =)
ReplyDeleteI am following your lead ;)
DeleteThere's absolutely nothing wrong with gushing about your man--so glad you linked up this week to share! :)
ReplyDelete