Friday, April 5, 2013

TBT #1 4th of July Parade

Forgot to post yesterday! :(

The picture says '05 and if that's true I'd known Austin over a year already,
Austin took me to a parade back home and he drove this truck through it. I'm almost positive it's 2004 though!
  I remember he picked me up in his white chevy and we listened to "Stick around" by Reckless Kelly and "4th of July" by Shooter Jennings the whole way there and back.


One might look back on this and think..
July in Texas and you wore jeans, probably doc martens and a tshirt to go ride around with your crush in an old truck with no a/c?! Yeah no idea what I was thinking but I remember sweating my butt off. It was so fun riding in that ol' truck with him. One thing I love about this picture is you can tell we're both simple people and I know that's one thing we both love about each other!

I am so excited he  is who I still get to celebrate 4th of July with, I never would have thought he would've done two tours before he even turned 25 and we'd have even more of a reason to celebrate 4th of July (my favorite holiday!!). 



1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com