We spent our Friday afternoon shooting,
Austin wanted me to try out my new rifle he picked out for me.
I loved it, he knows best.

Austin wanted me to try out my new rifle he picked out for me.
I loved it, he knows best.

We shot targets, clay and Austin shot tennerite. He is a great shot, I knew this before Friday but just had to throw that out there. It was nice to have a long weekend with him, I love every minute of being by his side.




You can even see my nose is healing in this picture.
Hope yall had a super fun long weekend!
Blessings!

Looks like you both are great shots! I'm so glad that your poor little nose is healing!!! And BTW...I adore your new background! I want one like it! It's so pretty and I love how it looks! Thanks for putting my button on your blog! You should make a button I can put on my blog =) I'm going to post about your giveaway!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is way too much fun. Thank you I am glad my nose is healing too, still dealing with headaches each day but I'll take a headache over anything worse! I like it too, I want to make my own but with my schedule right now (not this week, it's Spring Break at work!) it may have to wait until summer!
DeleteOf course I'd share your button! :) Teaberry Trails is awe-SOME.