Sometimes we can get pretty homesick and we count down the weeks until we move home. After all this week my husband did get his dates and we're so excited and ready to move home and start a life where we can plan things more than a few days in advance and I don't have to pray everyday that he comes home without orders to leave. In our 4 years of marriage the longest he has been home is 8 months. I am ready to have him all to myself! :)
Back on track.. there are a few things about living so close to the coast that I'll miss. I love hearing seagulls in the morning, being less than 30 minutes from the beach and all the little coastal towns around here. Austin and I stopped in at a waterfront restaurant on Saturday and while we were eating dolphins were outside our window. I LOVE things like that.
It was a beautiful weekend here on the east coast so we spent the entire weekend in the backyard with the dogs and some "Jason Boland" pandora. It's times like these that I can't thank God enough for his blessings. Getting to spend time with the love of my life and my best friend while enjoying doing nothing is my favorite.

No comments:
Post a Comment