Several of my friends are having babies this spring and yall keep asking me what products I recommend in the way of nursing, here's my favorites.
1.Reusable bra pads;
make sure they have the line stitched down the middle - better fit.
The disposable ones don't work for me, but that's just my opinion.
1.Reusable bra pads;
make sure they have the line stitched down the middle - better fit.
The disposable ones don't work for me, but that's just my opinion.
How cute are these printed ones below!?
2. Nursing cami, these are amazing for at home and during the night.
I have this one and love it,
3. Nursing bra - you'll even need this at the hospital, I used this bra, that cami & just had a nice light weight robe, thanks to my mom for the robe!!
(I'd also recommend a nice day one, these show through necks of your tops)
4. Advocare's Rehydrate- I've said this one a million times but I'll say it again,
5. Advocare's meal replacement shake- when baby arrives, it's all about him/her and their schedule. Often, my son's schedule of eating is the same of mine.. I make a plate of food and he's hungry. With the shakes, I can drink it while feeding him and it takes a minute to make. I know while drinking this that it's got plenty of protein,vitamins and it's safe for both of us.

(click the picture for link, also for rehydrate)
6. A nursing cover, I got mine from https://www.uddercovers.com and only paid shipping, however I do wish it went completely around me to make sure it covered my stomach and everything. I will just make one though!
& last but not least,
my mother is brilliant. Sometimes I forget my cover or it's in the wash when it's time for Jack to eat. I told her I wish I had the clips dentists have, so any blanket becomes a nursing cover.
You know what clips I'm talking about, right? The ones they clip your "bib" on you with.
Well a couple of nights ago she showed up at the house with these..

I said "What are these for?"
(because we already have some for our sheets and they're amazing)
& she said "They're you're clips, you can use them for nursing"..
she is brilliant (I say,again).
Now any of Jackson's receiving blankets or any blankets can be a nursing cover! Woohoo.
Hope this post helps you soon to be Mommas!
Well a couple of nights ago she showed up at the house with these..
I said "What are these for?"
(because we already have some for our sheets and they're amazing)
& she said "They're you're clips, you can use them for nursing"..
she is brilliant (I say,again).
Now any of Jackson's receiving blankets or any blankets can be a nursing cover! Woohoo.
Hope this post helps you soon to be Mommas!

No comments:
Post a Comment