Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ready to run...ehh.



I ran 13.1 miles?
How on earth..

Now that I'm clear to begin running (as of last week, slacker.) I want to..kind of.
I used to run daily and for miles up on miles, easily.
 Now, I don't even think I could run 1/2 a mile without possibly dying, I am nervous to start back up again but I have to remind myself..everyone starts somewhere.

When I run I feel so good, confident, happy, stress melts away and I can't help but thank God for the beauty around me and the ability to run.
Those feelings are something I'll never forget and I am relying on them to help get me out the door..also, good weather would be nice.

Today is the day I begin "training" my body (or my mind, I suppose) to run again.
There are SEVERAL races in March that I would like to do so I need to get started...
I'll begin with 5ks for distance, then time, then 10ks and I'd love an obstacle course race followed by a half marathon at some point this year..
now that it's all out there on the table,
I have to!

Let's go.


Follow me on pinterest & instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com