Sunday, January 26, 2014

One month old

Happy ONE month to our sweet boy!

 

 

 
Jackson Thomas,
You have been such a blessing. We've enjoyed every minute with you!
You are our pride and joy. I can't believe you've already been here a month, my how the time is flying. I feel like such a proud mommy already, you hold your head up for long periods of time, you smile at us, you coo for us, you enjoy eating so much that you talk the whole time, we love watching you kick and swing those arms around.. as your Honey says,
rock em' sock em'.
You are such a good baby and we enjoy every single minute of cuddling with you and seeing you grow daily.


You are so loved by so many, it makes my heart so happy to see others love you.
Your Daddy and I look forward to everything the future holds with you,
we can't wait to see how you grow in Christ and just how big and strong you get.


We love you to pieces baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com