Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Weekend wrap-up

This Saturday was Austin's first day off in awhile and to say I had a wonderful weekend would be an understatement. A weekend with my man and some sunshine was just what I needed. When I think about his sweet face and our little boy my heart skips a beat, I am in love with those two and getting to spend these days with my best friend home and close, means the world to me. (I love you, Austin! ;) )

We started our Friday night off with some tv and relaxing at home with our sweet boy, while enjoying my mom's homemade tortellini soup, homemade challah and homemade peach cobbler. Perfect for a cold Texas night!

Saturday we headed up the road about 20 mins and met family for lunch, Austin's Aunt and Grandma were in town along with his sister and our brother in law.
 We ended up spending the whole day with them and I absolutely loved it. Not to mention, Jackson got lots of lovin'. He is getting to the point where he wants to be stretched out, being curled up too long in our arms irritates him.

Sunday we layed in bed for a little while watching Jack just kick around in between us, smiling and cooing. These moments are my favorite.
Seeing my handsome husband and our beautiful little boy smiling makes my heart so happy. He (Jackson) is starting to smile so much more and make eye contact, so much fun!

Once we got out of bed we headed over to the Stock Show and Rodeo,
it was so fun to be there with my guys!  We enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree weather and I loved looking at all the animals, shows, clothes and jewelry.

I could've spent a small fortune on clothes but I don't want to spend $$ on clothes ..yet!

We had a GREAT weekend and I am so thankful for every minute with my guys, I love them both SO much.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com