Monday, February 17, 2014

Life 365 Link Up

 It's that time again! Week seven of the Life365 Linkup! 


For this project, I want capture a particular moment in each day that means something to me. I want to commemorate each day with something good, something that no matter how insignificant it may seem to others, it meant something to me.

For week seven, I want to see your pictures from February 10-February 16, one for each day. Next week and every week thereafter, you should be able to capture a total of seven pictures, one for each day throughout the week. My hope is that by the end of the year, we can look back on these daily pictures and find that there was at least something good in each and every day.

Spread the word and grab a button! I'd love to see what means the most to everyone!

TeaberryTrails

Each month, I will have a new co-host. If anyone is interested, I have openings for the remaining ten months. Email me if interested!

This month, I have Avery from The Whatever Blogg as my co-host. The amazing lady is a friend from my North Carolina livin' days. She was fellow Marine wife and we shared quite a few common interests, aka, running and staying fit! 

 
Teaberry Trails                                 The Whatever Blogg
I do have a few little rules that I would appreciate you abide by.
Rules:
1// Follow your host and co-host. 
2// Link up your photos from the week. Not your blog's main page, please. 
3// Hop around and have fun! Visit a few others and see what they have been up too!
Not to hard, right?! Hope everyone has a great week!
Even if you don't have a full week to post, feel free to linkup whatever you do have! How was your weekend? Your Friday? Better yet, your Monday? Share whatever happened throughout the week!


 photo Brittney1jpg_zps0bb2de8a.jpg
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com