Linking to Teaberry Trails - Life 365 blog hop.
January 27th-
Jackson cuddling with daddy before work, Austin can work some weird hours so we get all the cuddles in we can!
Austin's weekend started and the boys spent it sleeping. I've loved Austin with my whole heart since day one, however seeing these two together...melts my heart and I love him all over again!
January 29th-
We got cable and internet at the house...
Austin loves having his sports channels!
(he's so darn handsome)
January 30th-

The weather was absolutely beautiful,
77 and we had windows/doors open all evening!!
January 31st-
My mom watched Jackson while I went and got a hair cut,
it was much needed followed by a day of errands with my mom..
it's so great being home!
February 1st-
My parents took my sister and I (hubby was working) to enjoy our favorite chicken fried steak followed by presents and cake at the house,
check out my birthday post for more on that. It was so nice to see my grandma and brother,also!
February 2nd-
I turned 26 and got some great gifts,
from running socks, leggings, shoes, shirt, home decor, nail polish to
a spa day!! It will be a great year!
Hopefully next week's link-up will be more entertaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment