Thank the good Lord it is Friday and a real Friday,
Austin's work schedule is so different than most but today..really starts our weekend!
He's been working a lot and we miss him when he's gone all day but we are so thankful for his job especially in this economy and he seems to be enjoying it! Praise the Lord!
This week our little man turned 6 weeks old,
he is already looking so much bigger to me and talking more// making eye contact.
It's so precious, we love him to pieces!

Since we hit the six week mark I am allowed to begin working out,
I was hoping to start running this week but it hasn't panned out. However I have been going to my mom's house (netflix, baby chair and elliptical) to workout. I managed to exercise Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday and I am headed over there after this post.
Yesterday was a really good workout...
5 miles on the elliptical,
10 minute biggest loser workout dvd
& 15-20 mins of free weights.
I felt great.
I also took a week one photo, too gross to put up now but when I get smaller, we can compare. I also weighed in today, I will weigh in every Friday..
I am at 146, making progress. 30 something down, 26 to go!
Austin is very encouraging and so is my mom,
having their support is a blessing.
Off to work out!
Austin's work schedule is so different than most but today..really starts our weekend!
He's been working a lot and we miss him when he's gone all day but we are so thankful for his job especially in this economy and he seems to be enjoying it! Praise the Lord!
This week our little man turned 6 weeks old,
he is already looking so much bigger to me and talking more// making eye contact.
It's so precious, we love him to pieces!
Since we hit the six week mark I am allowed to begin working out,
I was hoping to start running this week but it hasn't panned out. However I have been going to my mom's house (netflix, baby chair and elliptical) to workout. I managed to exercise Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday and I am headed over there after this post.
Yesterday was a really good workout...
5 miles on the elliptical,
10 minute biggest loser workout dvd
& 15-20 mins of free weights.
I felt great.
I also took a week one photo, too gross to put up now but when I get smaller, we can compare. I also weighed in today, I will weigh in every Friday..
I am at 146, making progress. 30 something down, 26 to go!
Austin is very encouraging and so is my mom,
having their support is a blessing.
Off to work out!
No comments:
Post a Comment