I am so excited to announce that.....Austin runs with me!
We've just started and ran only two times so far,
both with the dogs and both two miles but it is so much fun running with him!!!
For me running is about being outside, running at a comfortable pace and just relieving any sort of stress,tension,worries, praising God and being so thankful for my health.
I don't run to be fast,
I don't run to out run anyone else,
I run to run and now that my
best friend is on it with me makes it even that much better!
After this run we came home to some
salmon cooked on top of lemon
(Thanks babe!) and sweet potatoe "fries"...
so delicious!!
I have the best husband in the world..
not only is he running and hates running ,
he holds onto the dogs during our runs so they can go also
and when we got home,
he let me snap a picture,
prepared the salmon
& cut up the sweet potatoe for us.
He is an amazing head of the house and I can't thank God enough for him. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment