Have you heard of the "Love Dare"?
I've been wanting to read it for a while but with Austin gone so much, there was no time. I would describe it as a couple's bible study. If your marriage is peachy, struggling or you're just looking for something to read with your spouse, I recommend it.
For us it was just a friendly reminder of things we already do,
some of it was really helpful,
some of it we already knew,
some of it didn't really apply to us
but all of it was a reminder of just how
precious marriage is.
Marriage was created by God, each of us were created by God and made to love one another. Each day the book dares you to do something for your spouse or your marriage,
so it was fun to see what each other came up with.
This book does talk about God and does focus a marriage around God,
which I loved ! It is usually completed in 40 days but took us longer!
I've been wanting to read it for a while but with Austin gone so much, there was no time. I would describe it as a couple's bible study. If your marriage is peachy, struggling or you're just looking for something to read with your spouse, I recommend it.
For us it was just a friendly reminder of things we already do,
some of it was really helpful,
some of it we already knew,
some of it didn't really apply to us
but all of it was a reminder of just how
precious marriage is.
Marriage was created by God, each of us were created by God and made to love one another. Each day the book dares you to do something for your spouse or your marriage,
so it was fun to see what each other came up with.
This book does talk about God and does focus a marriage around God,
which I loved ! It is usually completed in 40 days but took us longer!

No comments:
Post a Comment