Yesterday we celebrated four years of marriage and had such a great day. It was mid 70's here and clear blue skies. We also splurged all day, starting with Dunkin Donuts! Yum! I love that Austin was here this year. I am so excited to see what God has in store for our marriage this year, it just gets better and better each year. I love Austin more than anything and am so thankful God allowed us to be partners for life! Happy Anniversary, baby!

We went downtown and walked around all afternoon, a lot of history is 'displayed' down there so it was fun to look at all the old buildings and houses. I love simply being with Austin while doing a whole lot of nothing!
We finally ate at Cow Cafe, thanks to all of Lydia's reviews (ha!)
Delicious ice cream, it was no blue bell but so good!
Delicious ice cream, it was no blue bell but so good!
After that we stopped at ...the Bear Market? Beer Bear Market? I have no idea. Some tiny little bar where it was just the two of us at first, then a handful of older ladies came in...
wine drunk , squeal-y and obnoxious. Oh, some were missing teeth also. On our way out they all yelled "Happy Anniversary" and one said "Enjoy it while it lasts"...some people just amaze me.
wine drunk , squeal-y and obnoxious. Oh, some were missing teeth also. On our way out they all yelled "Happy Anniversary" and one said "Enjoy it while it lasts"...some people just amaze me.

After we walked around the other side of downtown and then stopped at one of our favorites for dinner,
we started with spinach artichoke dip (delicious) and Austin had something called the "bear claw" a sample of house drinks for a great price. He got a big rib-eye, I had a jalapeno/cream cheese/bbq sauce burger and we got a free chocolate brownie with ice cream and hot fudge for our anniversary!




No comments:
Post a Comment