Friday, January 25, 2013

Catch up post (again)

Oops,
I haven't been blogging...again. Life has gotten so busy over here!

Between me starting a new job, trying to finish up my certs, taking care of my man and enjoying him being home...the days are flying by. I take pictures to blog about, think about blogging, think about things to blog about...just forget can't find the time to! Right now I should be studying and finishing my final exam for Exercise Therapy, but decided to do this instead.

As I mentioned above I recently was hired a substitute at a local preschool, was there a week or two and asked to come on full time for the rest of the school year. I wasn't looking for a "full-time" job but the Lord knows we could use the extra income so it was a huge blessing in disguise. I love it there and not just because it's something new.

Today I am struggling with an extremely sore throat, I began the day with GSE, Orange juice, Veggie juice (we're juicing now!), vitamins, Spark, vitamins,vitamins,vitamins and lots of water. Kids = sickness. I am just praying all my vitamins and veggies heal me!

I need to do some studying but hope to post a few of our juice stories and some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com