Monday, January 7, 2013

Austin turned 25

On December 12th we celebrated Austin's 25th birthday, which I think is super exciting.
He is an amazing man with a heart of gold and I am so thankful the Lord has paired us up to spend all of our years together!

We had his birthday dinner at the house, he cooked fillet mignon and I believe we had mashed potatoes for a side with german chocolate cake for his birthday. Then he opened presents and we enjoyed the evening watching tv!

Before Austin even turned 25 he has already accomplished so much in life,
enlisted in the United States Marine Corps,
spent a year in school to learn his job,
has gone on 3 dets equaling almost 4 months gone,
served two deployments with 7 months at home in between while both of the deployments to  Afghanistan had him gone a total of 14 months,
picked up Sgt. as a Marine,
just to name a few. I am so incredibly proud of him and look forward to all the blessings God has in store for him this next year!
I love you,Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com