Since we've lived here on the east coast I've been wanting to head over to the NC Aquarium, I was babysitting a few weeks back and Austin was off... so he graciously took us. I am glad I didn't take them alone, plus the boys love him.
We went early in the morning, which ended up being perfect because no one was there,yet!
We saw sea turtles,gators, otters, snakes, jelly fish, jelly fish that had currents running through them, touched sting rays, sharks, large fish,small fish. It was fun, one time was enough for me but fun!
We went early in the morning, which ended up being perfect because no one was there,yet!
We saw sea turtles,gators, otters, snakes, jelly fish, jelly fish that had currents running through them, touched sting rays, sharks, large fish,small fish. It was fun, one time was enough for me but fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment