Thursday, February 28, 2013

Morning skip!


I decided to stay home from the gym this morning and instead knock out another essay for my school, then work out later maybe, or take an off day.We get up on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at around 4:20 to make it to the gym by 5.
Those are our cardio/ab mornings even though we both do our strength  training later that day.

Morning always comes so incredibly fast which makes me super thankful for Spark, Biocharge and Catalyst. If I didn't have this pick me up in the mornings, some days I may be sleeping on the treadmill.
I also recently found my jump rope!
I LOVE using it,
for $2.00 the cardio aspect of it is amazing. I set my watch to 1:00 minute and jump in between my workout sets. Keeps my heart rate up during my entire work out.

I love, love, love it and if you haven't tried one, you should!
I am hoping jumping rope will help build up my cardio and help me run faster, after my run the other night with Austin and the dogs...talk about depressing. They were a solid block ahead of me the entire run..
I want to blame it on not wanting to go but needing to,
the wind,
the wet road
& the dogs...
but none of those are good excuses so I just need to make it happen and do better next time!


Do you like to jump rope?
Do you prefer morning and evening work outs?


1 comment:

  1. I love early morning workouts! I'm trying to switch my schedule do that I have my workouts in the morning as opposed to the evening! It makes my day much better to start it off with a bang!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com