We had a wonderful Valentine's Day, I am so thankful Austin was here for this one!
We enjoyed fillet mignon,
mashed potatoes,
chocolate covered strawberries
& some sweet tea!
It was fun to stay in, eat at the table and make our food together.
Fillet mignon is probably one of my favorites,
Austin grills it for us and every chance we get..
we enjoy it!
I am so thankful for a love like ours,
a love built on a friendship,
prayed for &
blessed.
He is my best friend and an amazing husband!
We enjoyed fillet mignon,
mashed potatoes,
chocolate covered strawberries
& some sweet tea!
It was fun to stay in, eat at the table and make our food together.
Fillet mignon is probably one of my favorites,
Austin grills it for us and every chance we get..
we enjoy it!
I am so thankful for a love like ours,
a love built on a friendship,
prayed for &
blessed.
He is my best friend and an amazing husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment