Tuesday, February 5, 2013

25th Birthday

On Saturday I turned 2-5. This is the first birthday Austin has been here to celebrate since my 22nd. It was so  nice to have him here for it (& everyday).

We started the day with IHOP, yum.
We hadn't been there in years and enjoyed every bite!
It was around 18 degrees with the windchill that morning so coffee and pancakes couldn't have been more perfect. Then we stopped over at the Farmer's Market .. it's inside!
We got so many carrots, sweet potatoes , kale, cabbage and tomatoes. We are looking forward to spring when more vendors will be around with more produce!
The price difference,quality and taste is so much better,
buy local.

After our trip there we headed to the commissary for groceries then came home to get ready.
Austin was going to take me shopping but I took forever to get ready,
we made it to town just in time for Kohl's and dinner at Caroline Ale House, followed by Dick's Sporting goods.

I got new running shoes,
normally I am a Newton girl but after finding these for over $100 off,
light as a feather & I got to try them on...
I couldn't resist. I love them and can't wait to start rackin' up miles in them!
My mom got me a gorgeous sparkle belt,
perfect for dancing the night away at Gruene Hall when we move home!


We got all dressed up for dinner & enjoyed lots of laughs with our Marine Corps family!
I am so happy they came out to celebrate with me. Thank you Austin for spoiling me, loving me and driving me down there to have a big birthday dinner. I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com