Sometimes it's still hard to believe this little angel was given to us,
he is such a blessing.
His first week at home wasn't as big of an adjustment as I thought it'd be.
He mostly sleeps in his swing and only cries for a new diaper or food.
He sleeps through the vacuum going and the dogs barking, win.
He celebrated his first new year,
my new year's kiss was over the changing table..
but I am so thankful Austin is here and wouldn't change it for the world.

He met his Aunt Emory,
his cousins,
his Nini,Amie, Drew Drew, Uncle Dewayne,
Uncle Austin, Yaya,Al, Pawpaw and Honey.





Honey not pictured.

His sleep schedule is backwards, so I get to see this cute face all through the middle of the night!
We're still nursing, he's going strong and eating very often!
He's going to grow up so fast. :(





No comments:
Post a Comment