Tuesday, July 10, 2012

H.A.B.i.T class!!

This morning after my breakfast for Champions
Meal Replacement Shake (Advocare!)
MNS MAX 3 vitamins
Catalyst &
Pink Lemonade Spark,
I joined my friend Kelsey for H.A.B.I.T class followed by
30 mins of abs.

This class was amazing and the instructor, who is also amazing let
me take home the workout so I can use it in the future!

After all of this business,
which by the way our team Kelsey, myself and another girl finished the first round in 16:00 followed by
another round in 10 mins and had to stop at the "15 toyota jumps" . We got the farthest out of all the groups. Proud moment.

Abs was great but I currently don't remember all of them,
let's just say they were on fire.

Followed by :
1 BCAA
1 Scoop of Muscle Gain (Advocare)
1 Scoop of Whey
Feeling so accomplished and its only 2pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com