Successfully did my first week of weights with cardio one day.
Doesn't seem like much but I am proud and will continue this week!
I decided spur of the moment to run a Hope For the Warriors 5k last Wednesday (July 4th), if
you can't celebrate the holiday with the ones you love run it for the one you love!
It was near 90 degrees and practically all in the sun,
even at 7:30am it was still unbelievably hot! So hot my shoulders and legs cramped!
Regardless,
I ran the best I could without stopping and came in 1st place in my age division
(20-24) and another lady was kind enough to snap this picture for me & my sweet husband!
The Medal says "Women's 20-24 FIRST PLACE" .
My time was 29:00 with AdvoCare Catalyst, 02 Gold
& Spark followed by Rehydrate !
Hope you enjoyed your 4th!

No comments:
Post a Comment