I loveee when the doorbell goes off with a package being delivered!
A couple days ago I was surprised with a gift from Austin,
a Texas Rangers hat!
I look forward to using it this weekend when the pool opens!
Yesterday our new comforter was delivered,
I love it more in person than I did in the picture..
Austin likes it too &
it matches our bedroom's old colors.
Just gotta get the room "finished" up before he comes home...
headboard & lamps!
(& whatever else I come across...)
Just gotta get the room "finished" up before he comes home...
headboard & lamps!
(& whatever else I come across...)
Today..
we had an awesome work out,
got back to running.
3 miles,
lunges,
bear crawls,
planks,
jump rope.
Then I made this Tshirt pillow this afternoon for Austin,
just need him home now. :)
we had an awesome work out,
got back to running.
3 miles,
lunges,
bear crawls,
planks,
jump rope.
Then I made this Tshirt pillow this afternoon for Austin,
just need him home now. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment