We completed a 4 week boot camp ,
"extreme fitness boot camp" at the end of April.
We were there M-W-F at 4:45 to be tortured with
squats of every type, lunges, kettle bells, weighted bags,
medicine balls, clocks, bear crawls, sprints, suicides ,
jump ropes, trx ...
you name it we probably did it and came home filthy every day!
It was an awesome experience and gave me so much confidence...
my body is capable of so much more than I imagined.
We decided 3 weeks out from this upcoming Saturday to go ahead
& run a half marathon. Three weeks isn't much time to train but we figured we'd
give it a go!
The Lord has been so merciful and kept us
(we & us means me and my running partner Julie)
safe,healthy and injury free!
Also AdvoCare has been a life saver,
Nighttime Recovery keeps us in tip top shape to run as often as needed,
Catalyst helps me endure,
Slam wakes me up with a minimal amount of liquid in my stomach for morning runs,
Rehydrate replaces electrolytes when I'm done,
Rehydrate gel replaces them during a run,
Joint Promotion keeps my knees and hips from hurting
&
O2 gold helps me breathe during runs.
I wasn't going to tell Austin about it until after but I can't keep a secret
from him sooo I told him over the phone.
He said " May 19th, that's really close" but he has been so supportive
& encouraging and proud of me for miles I've put in. Having him as my rock
is the greatest blessing ever.
"extreme fitness boot camp" at the end of April.
We were there M-W-F at 4:45 to be tortured with
squats of every type, lunges, kettle bells, weighted bags,
medicine balls, clocks, bear crawls, sprints, suicides ,
jump ropes, trx ...
you name it we probably did it and came home filthy every day!
It was an awesome experience and gave me so much confidence...
my body is capable of so much more than I imagined.
We decided 3 weeks out from this upcoming Saturday to go ahead
& run a half marathon. Three weeks isn't much time to train but we figured we'd
give it a go!
The Lord has been so merciful and kept us
(we & us means me and my running partner Julie)
safe,healthy and injury free!
Also AdvoCare has been a life saver,
Nighttime Recovery keeps us in tip top shape to run as often as needed,
Catalyst helps me endure,
Slam wakes me up with a minimal amount of liquid in my stomach for morning runs,
Rehydrate replaces electrolytes when I'm done,
Rehydrate gel replaces them during a run,
Joint Promotion keeps my knees and hips from hurting
&
O2 gold helps me breathe during runs.
I wasn't going to tell Austin about it until after but I can't keep a secret
from him sooo I told him over the phone.
He said " May 19th, that's really close" but he has been so supportive
& encouraging and proud of me for miles I've put in. Having him as my rock
is the greatest blessing ever.

Running at the crack of dawn has it benefits,
our view for our last long run 10 1/2 miles.
Our race is this weekend and we're extremely excited,
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us
& with the amazing support from both of our husbands...
we got this!


No comments:
Post a Comment