I am so thankful it's Friday..
I love the end of the week. However, this has been a good week.
I've been blessed to hear from Austin daily & been showered with blessings.
I heard our door bell go off on Wednesday & it was the mail man..
there was a box sitting on the porch with three yellow ribbons,
(Imagine my excitement, mail is so exciting to me!!!!)
I brought it in, it got even better inside.
Inside was a box of short cake cookies,
a Texas postcard,
a picture of Amy & Bryan
& three posters.
As I read the post card from Amy I cried (just a tad, of course) ,
Amy showed great appreciation for the sacrifice a military family makes..
both sides
& she let the Lord use her..
she became His Hands and Feet and blessed me so much.
She spent time in her busy schedule with her sweet son to pack up a box,
go to the post office,
spend money to mail it,
make posters,
write a card,
print a picture...
& I can not thank her enough. Thank you Amy for blessing me & supporting us.
I pray the Lord shows His favor over you, Thank you for being His servant and blessing someone.

Also in the mail this week..
a special delivery from Austin (my Austin), not Texas.
We're ready for the Rangers to take it all the way this year!
I look forward to us moving back to Texas...
Gruene Hall,
RiverRoad Ice House,
TEXAS music,
River,
Heat,Heat,Heat,
Family,
Did I mention dancing all night?
Easy access to new boots and all things Texas...
I love the end of the week. However, this has been a good week.
I've been blessed to hear from Austin daily & been showered with blessings.
I heard our door bell go off on Wednesday & it was the mail man..
there was a box sitting on the porch with three yellow ribbons,
(Imagine my excitement, mail is so exciting to me!!!!)
I brought it in, it got even better inside.
Inside was a box of short cake cookies,
a Texas postcard,
a picture of Amy & Bryan
& three posters.
As I read the post card from Amy I cried (just a tad, of course) ,
Amy showed great appreciation for the sacrifice a military family makes..
both sides
& she let the Lord use her..
she became His Hands and Feet and blessed me so much.
She spent time in her busy schedule with her sweet son to pack up a box,
go to the post office,
spend money to mail it,
make posters,
write a card,
print a picture...
& I can not thank her enough. Thank you Amy for blessing me & supporting us.
I pray the Lord shows His favor over you, Thank you for being His servant and blessing someone.

Also in the mail this week..
a special delivery from Austin (my Austin), not Texas.
We're ready for the Rangers to take it all the way this year!
I look forward to us moving back to Texas...
Gruene Hall,
RiverRoad Ice House,
TEXAS music,
River,
Heat,Heat,Heat,
Family,
Did I mention dancing all night?
Easy access to new boots and all things Texas...
Hope yalls week was just as sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment