Whenever we found out our sweet baby was going to be a boy my husband was so excited, I was too but there is just something about a man getting his first born son,first round!
Austin has so much knowledge to share with a boy from baseball,hunting to cars and of course God .
Austin picked hunting // rustic theme for Jackson's nursery...I absolutely love it. Im sure as time goes on we will add a little here and a little there but for now,here it is.
My sister in law made him this sign, she has a shop on Facebook that I will link up later.
Austin painted the nursery two tone, he did a great job. I made a slip cover for our rocking chair since the fabric was blue,not the best but it works.
My grandmother gave Jackson a G.I Joe, Austin set him up for display and my mom along with a sweet co-worker has started Jackson's collection of Golden Books.
My mom bought him a beautiful dresser that is full already, from socks to clothes and everything in between...this little man is blessed! She also got him the adorable lamp, my sister in law got the rustic tin and for now it makes a great diaper/lotion/powder holder until his diapers get too big!
The large frame was handmade by a friend of my husbands and inside is the "Cowboy Ten Commandments".
My husband made the shelves you see on the wall, the antlers mounted are from his first buck and hanging on them is Jackson's first baseball cap from bass pro..we couldn't pass it up!
This radio was mine,its also a cd player and record player . At our second baby shower my mom gifted us with a cd of worship lullabies. It is a beautiful cd and I absolutely love the idea of Jackson being lulled to sleep hearing songs like"How great is our God"...because he is so magnificent and has already blessed us so much!
I am so excited to be having a baby boy, its been fun preparing for him. He will keep me on my toes and probably always surprise me with just how boys do things, but I am as ready as I can be and he has a great role model (his daddy) waiting to teach him good things!

No comments:
Post a Comment