Monday, December 16, 2013

38 weeks!


My Mom and I were headed to a cookie exchange yesterday and she snapped a few pictures before we left,  I feel as though this picture does not do my bump justice.
It's huge.


How far along?  38w 2d
Total weight gain/loss: Much more than I planned..oops.

 
Maternity clothes?   Yes, my maternity jeans are my fave.

 
Stretch marks? We shall see...

 
Sleep: I want a nap daily, and sometimes wake up in the middle of the night wide awake. It'll be nice when I'm wide awake holding a little cutie.
Best moment this week: Well this week has just begun but probably just knowing he is SO close. 12 days until our due date!

 
Miss Anything? Exercise..running...my shoes.
Movement:  It's slowed down a bit but he still moves around in there,
I feel like I can always feel his butt or his elbows moving around!

 
Food cravings: Ice and Decaf Sweet tea!

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, complete strangers stop me to guess what I'm having, they're always right!

 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!

 
Labor Signs: Contractions and dialated, 1cm as of last Tuesday..will find out more this Tuesday!

 
Belly Button in or out? gone.

 
Wedding rings on or off? Mom is letting me borrow a party favor wedding ring that fits perfect, you gotta make do!

 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

 
Looking forward to: Jackson being here and my Dr. apt tomorrow!

 
Not loving: Swollen feet!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com