My co-workers recently threw us a baby shower,
it was a potluck/thanksgiving/shower and I had such a great time. The people I work with are some of the sweetest and most generous people you'll ever meet. Austin and I couldn't believe just how many of yall blessed our sweet baby boy (& us!).
Not only did we get everything we need (not pictured from my mom, a playyard!!) from medela set to shampoo,soap,diapers and tons of camo clothes but the food was amazing also. I think we should maybe have more potlucks! ;)
it was a potluck/thanksgiving/shower and I had such a great time. The people I work with are some of the sweetest and most generous people you'll ever meet. Austin and I couldn't believe just how many of yall blessed our sweet baby boy (& us!).
Not only did we get everything we need (not pictured from my mom, a playyard!!) from medela set to shampoo,soap,diapers and tons of camo clothes but the food was amazing also. I think we should maybe have more potlucks! ;)

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to each of you, we pray God blesses you ten-fold! I feel as though each of you are family and I can't wait for little man to get here to meet each one of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment