Friday, June 29, 2012

New Motivation & 5 months

This week I found myself with a new type of motivation for my workouts. It has been a great,healthy,happy week. I am never going to get where I want to be unless I give each of my workouts 110%. Not 90, Not 100, 110%. I'm ready!

We also hit our *5* month mark this week, won't be too much longer before I'll be holding my sweet,sweet husband. I am so thankful that Jesus Christ has kept His hand over him,blessed him and kept him healthy and saife for me. God is good!!

This week I started the 300/30 Day Ab Challenge and weight training, so far only one day of weights this week and I hope to get some in today, then again on Sunday and start anew on Monday! I look forward to new fitness goals being achieved, being stronger,being healthier and using AdvoCare's Performance Elite Line.

Speaking of AdvoCare I have a booth tomorrow for AdvoCare and I pray good things come from it,
Mom provided a laptop for me to take and we even got our car decal in the mail today. Let's do this!

I am excited,
Happy Weekend &
Austin, I can't wait to hold you handsome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com