Julie and I have consistently been working out everyday this week
& I hope to really start taking measurements and jumping in with both feet next week.
The pantry is about cleared out & I will spend this weekend putting together
snacks,breakfasts,lunches and dinners.
Our workout schedule this week:
Mon -run 30 mins
Tuesday- upper body/cardio
(& 30 day shred)
Wednesday -run 2 miles
Thursday -lower body and 20 mins of cardio
(& 30 day shred)
& tomorrow:
Friday- Run 3 miles
(30 day shred).
Looking forward to shopping healthy this weekend and being fit and toned when my sweet husband returns!
& I hope to really start taking measurements and jumping in with both feet next week.
The pantry is about cleared out & I will spend this weekend putting together
snacks,breakfasts,lunches and dinners.
Our workout schedule this week:
Mon -run 30 mins
Tuesday- upper body/cardio
(& 30 day shred)
Wednesday -run 2 miles
Thursday -lower body and 20 mins of cardio
(& 30 day shred)
& tomorrow:
Friday- Run 3 miles
(30 day shred).
Looking forward to shopping healthy this weekend and being fit and toned when my sweet husband returns!
No comments:
Post a Comment