Sunday, March 4, 2012

YAY Another weekend down!

It's Sunday,
Sunday evening to be exact. Another week down...
before I know it I'll be back with my man.

Speaking of my man , he motivates me so much. His e-mail this morning said he'd been working out, if he can work out on his schedule and his lack of sleep - I can too.
I am so proud of him, he has no excuses and I want to be in that boat also.

So I made it to the gym today, 30 mins arms/shoulders and 30 mins abs.
I felt good all  day and proud of myself for going, knowing that I could write him in an e-mail tonight saying I did it.

After my workout I tried to the new Rehydrate flavor, it was so delicious also a protein shake from AdvoCare. Love it!
 

As I head to bed tonight I'm counting my blessings for Austin's safety,
his positive attitude, his love for me & I'm ready for some more great workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com