Saturday, March 3, 2012

Conclusions...

After a bit of a "rough" week and "rough start" to my weekend,
I've come to a few conclusions...
but I'll get to those in a minute.

This morning around 3:45am I got to hear my sweet husband's voice,
he brings me pure joy and makes everything right.
I miss his face,his voice,his hugs, his laugh,
HIM.

1 month down & several days down,
we can do this. duh.

Now for my epiphany,
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Because Christ tells me this,
promises me this,
shows me this
& means this...
I am taking it and running with it.
I will no longer rely on others for motivation or encouragment
(not including my husband, he's stuck motivating and encouraging me for life-sorry my love! ;) ha)so starting tomorrow I am going to.
I am going to cross train and strength train until my ankle is completely healed,
then pick up on my running training. If  I happen to have "others" to run with,train with,workout with - superb but if not, I got this.

I will find a way to get a workout in 5 days a week,
& my blog will now be my accountability partner.

Here's to getting healthy
& finding a love for fitness with the
strength of my Savior and the love,
motivation and look on my husband's face when he sees me.
I love you Austin Mikel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com